Kaylee celebrated her birthday last week. I can't believe she is 7 going on 16. She is really into cats and the tradition at our house is to decorate their door while they sleep. So we decorated it in a cat theme this year.
Ben celebrated his 4th birthday this week. Now we are telling him he is a big boy now and 4 year olds don't wear diapers. So far he doesn't care. Its a constant battle.
4 comments:
Hey, that's great you're doing a blog! A lot of my frineds are doing them and I love to read and catch up on what they're doing!! Have a great day!
WOW! So so so big!!!! Happy Birthday to KB!--They are so adorable! We miss you guys! Alot!!! YES, we thought we were going to move, and it didn't work out! NOW we are still here, trying to see our house!!!! We are ready to leave!!!And ummm. girl did you not get the past two emails that i have sent to you udating you!!!!
Like you blog by the way!! Love your family picture!!!!!& miss you
COme visit us again!
Yahoo I am so glad you started a blog! I love looking at them...I am warning you it is addicting. You will start neglecting your kids! Jk...love ya
What a great tradition! And their cake looked great too :) everybody looks so big...yikes they are not supposed to grow up that quickly, it was just the other day that Bella and Kaylee were lying on their baby blankets!
Post a Comment