
Okay everyone, I think Ben is finally potty trained! He has been accident free for 9 days and pooping on a regular basis. Boy was I tired of buying diapers and wipes, our budget thanks him...... Now the next hurdle will be to teach him to stand and aim :)
5 comments:
yah!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember the filling when we didn't have too buy diapers, what an increase in budget! Thats really great! I think Aubrey was eaiser than andrew, but andrew has never had an accident! Aubrey had alot of them!-Good luck with the aiming!!!!! I always told andrew aim for the water! I still wonder how he gets it on top of the toilet. Your bathroom cleaning regime will be increased 3x week, to daily!
I don't think they ever learn how to aim.
Use cheerios as targets. It's tons of fun and they don't clog the toilet
Good job, Ben. You do the name proud!
Good job Ben. You have reached a milestone! You'll love not buying diapers but you will love not carrying a diaper bag where ever you go! Great idea on the blog. Thanks for sharing....JEN MILLER
nice work ben...the longrst jack has gone without an accident is two days...i guess thats progress!
Post a Comment