We took a trip at the beginning of this month to visit our family in Sacramento. Justin's little brother and his wife have been living there for over a year now and we decided that we needed to go out and see them. We had a lot of fun! We went to the Zoo, swimming, and ate at In and Out (loved the chocolate shake!!). Aunt Autumn prepared a teddy bear birthday party for the kids. They had a blast making and decorating cupcakes. Aunt Autumn is so good at that! Our last night there Ben slipped on the floor after his bath and cut his eye on the edge of Autumn's tub. Needless to say, whats a good vacation without some stitches? (Kristin you can sympathize with me) Yes, we had to find an insta care at 8:30 at night. Luckily there was no one else there and we got in and out in a Jiffy. Ben was extra brave and we were home in bed by 9:30. Thanks Jeff, Autumn and Kirstin for the fun!
Ben and Kirstin Playing, he had fun with her kitchen set.......
Kirstin playing in the water
Ben and Kaylee ready for bed.
I think we are convinced that Kirstin thinks she has 2 daddies when Justin is around. She LOVED Justin! Isn't she adorable in her BYU outfit?
4 comments:
Hey Kim I am glad I found out you have a blog. Your kids are so cute. I am excited to be able to see all the fun things you guys are doing.
Whats a vacation with out a medical emergency? Good times:)gatl
How fun!
Oh man I am so sorry about the stitches...I know how that one goes, but its a memory, right? Good or bad...
Post a Comment