Saturday, October 25, 2008

Catching Up........

Well I have been neglecting my blog for a few weeks. I thought I would catch you up on what been happening at our house. I have decided to use the first initials of our family's names on my blog. The initials are in order of oldest to youngest: J, Big K, Little K, B.






Yes, this was that snow storm we had a couple of weeks ago....we got dumped on! The kids had fun and couldn't wait to break out the snow clothes and drink hot chocolate. Me, I am enjoying the lasting warm weather while I can.












The first duck hunt of the season. The kids got duck calls and camo hats last Christmas. They were excited to use them on a hunt. They didn't see many ducks, lots of geese .....







B. went on his first pumpkin patch trip of the season. We had a good time. We even got to ride on a wagon. We love Fall.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Your kids are so cute! It is fun to see the photos. I can't believe how much snow you had. Is it all gone now?

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

Your kids are so cute. I can't believe that snow. You guys need to come south.

Lesley said...

You guys have snow we are still in the high 80's with no AC this is killing me! Bring on the cold atleast we can build fires! I would like to give a shout out to our failing economy...causing our loan process to be crazy slow! yikes did i say all of that out loud? :)

Anonymous said...

how cute! HOw big your kids are getting wow! I can't believe you have snow! We aren't excited but are anxiously awaiting ours-soon