Sunday, November 30, 2008
Gifts
For my birthday this year, J. took B. and K. to Walmart to buy me a present. On the way there J. talked to the kids about what thing mom would like for her birthday. They each had $5 or less to spend. K. bought me a nice picture frame and put a picture of herself in it. What a nice present I thought. Then I opened B's present..... B. bought me a colgate spin brush, a green one mind you. He was so proud of himself. He had decided on this gift in the car on the way to Walmart and J. could not steer him away from that "cool toothbrush". Maybe he is trying to tell me something about my breath? What a funny kid.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How cute, what great gifts. You can never go wrong with a toothbrush, we all need them right?
I havn't looked at your blog for a while, K looks so cute with Braces. How long will she have to have them on? We are needing some for Daniel but we will see, sometime in the near future i am sure.
Hope all is well
Happy Birthday! That is cute that your kids went to pick out some gifts for you. I can't believe that K has braces. I didn't know they put them on kids so young. Does she get headaches from pain from them? I hope you enjoy December with the snow and Christmas season approaching!
I love that shopping story. It reminds when Benjamin took the kids to Bed Bath and Beyond to pick gifts out for me. Bella picked out a napkin holder and Benjamin kept trying to ditch it and pick something else out. Bella won and gave me the napkin holder which I really wanted! Sometimes kids no best! (But I am sure he gave that to you not because your breath sticks!!!)
That's too funny! Cute kids! I need your address e-mail me at ashleyabegglen@gmail.com Thanks!
ha love this! Gotta love kids gifts!
Happy bd by the way!!!!!!!!!! Its funny when they start wrapping up stuff around the house for Christmas gifts for you, and all you can think of is it edible or not!
Post a Comment