Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our Family

5 comments:

Crump Family said...

Kim, I miss you all! I love the family pictures. You are all so good looking. I'm looking forward to spending time together this Christmas. Love you!

Becky said...

These are such nice pictures! You all look great. Happy Hollidays!

Martin Family said...

The pics are so cute. Love the blue eyes!!

Anonymous said...

Ah! i love the pictures!!!!!! They are so beautiful!!!!!!!! Time goes by so fast i can hardly believe it! ! Hey whens the next big trip to visit us????:)

Heather B said...

I finally dug deep into the pile on the desk and found your Christmas letter--I couldn't remember your blog address! Your family looks great, and those kids have gotten so big. Feel free to check us out at abuggslife-hb.blogspot.com. And if Andrea is who I think she is, pass that address on to her, pretty please!