Last Friday we had the opportunity to attend the Draper Temple open house. The Temple was very beautiful inside! The kids loved it! We went with J's side of the family and my mom and 82 year old grandpa (I think we wore him out with all the walking). Jeff, Autumn, Kirstin and baby, we missed you!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad you had fun! Isn't it a beautiful Temple?!?! Have a great day.
What a great experience--especially for the kids! That's something I hope we'll have the chance to do someday. Take care.
That is really neat that you got to go and see inside with so much of your family. I've always wanted to do that with my kids. I loved your sledding pictures too. Looks like you have lots of snow over there.
We are going next month. I am so excited to show my son the temple because every time we leave him to go to the temple he wants to come too.
Post a Comment