Friday, February 20, 2009

My Albertsons Deal


Okay, so I thought this was blog worthy. Albertsons had a great deal this week so I had to post a picture of what I bought for only $25 including tax! Here is the break down:
10 Boxes of fruit snakck
10 Boxes of Nature Valley nut bars
3 bag of Chex mix
1 loaf of bread
4 can of Frosting
6 Ramano Macaroni Grill Pastas
5 Campbell's Soup at Hand
8 Cans of Progresso Soup
I love when Albertson's puts on these deals, it makes getting your food storage together easier!


7 comments:

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Nice!! I love getting a good deal..

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

Good job kim pinching your pennies. I love it.

Becky said...

That is awesome!

Teri said...

I heard about this sale, you've inspired me to run to the store!

Lesley said...

I need to go shopping with you, we'll meet in Tucson, that sounds fair :)

Anonymous said...

Thats a great Deal!
.....Dibs on the next deal

Heather B said...

I was thinking of you this week when I was in Albertson's doing some 'strategic shopping'. They had a deal where if you bought 3 Kellogg's cereals for $7, you got a free gallon of milk AND a free loaf of Orowheat bread. sweeeeeet. Needless to say, Don and I went shopping side by side and cleaned up! Take care.