Together Is The Best Place To Be
Ahhh, so cute!! I love watching babies sleep!
She is so cute Kim. She is going to be three months before I am going to be able to see her.
She's a doll. What a lucky family you are, and how lucky she is to have you! Oh, by the way, that minivan is long gone, but the final straw was actually that same door--just 3 years later...oh well. Take care of those sweet kids.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ahhh, so cute!! I love watching babies sleep!
She is so cute Kim. She is going to be three months before I am going to be able to see her.
She's a doll. What a lucky family you are, and how lucky she is to have you! Oh, by the way, that minivan is long gone, but the final straw was actually that same door--just 3 years later...oh well. Take care of those sweet kids.
Post a Comment