This is B singing his Christmas song that he had been learning in kindergarten. He is the boy in a red turtle neck on the right/middle. I am also posting a picture of him sitting on Santa's lap. Santa asked him if he had been a good boy this year. His reply - "Yes, but my sister has been naughty" Santa - "Oh?" B- "Yes, she likes to scare me when I am in the shower." Just look at Santa's face in this picture! His teacher and I got a good laugh at that one.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Kim,
I got your cute little picture with the kids in the mail last week. It was fun to see and to hear about you all. I didn't realize you finished up your school, congratulations! How are the kids doing? Do they like school? Are you on the year-round schedule? I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment