Wow! Its been a long time since I posted. Life has been kind of crazy with three kids, one of them a baby.......a high maintenance baby........a baby who wants my CONSTANT attention. So I have been feeling guilty about abandoning my blog. I will try to do better. I guess I better start taking pictures again! It seems like we are always forgetting the camera.......
We (I guess I should say B and I) are looking forward to school starting this week, Kaylee is only looking forward to "lunch, recess, and seeing my friends". I keep telling her she has way too many years of schooling to feel that way about school. Come to think of it, I didn't start liking school until I started college....
Anyways here is to getting on top of this blog thing!
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome back, and 'Amen' to school starting! We start back on Monday, and even though my kids are rolling their eyes, I'm betting my lunch money that they're secretly happy. Well, most of them, anyway! Take care, and give everyone a hug from us.
Post a Comment