Together Is The Best Place To Be
i can't believe she is in 2nd grade...crazy...
Pretty in pink! Kaylee your hair is really cute fixed like that.Love Grandma
Cute!!!! How fun. Thank you for your comment on our blog. I really am just like you. I admire you and all that you do. Take care! KristolPs How do I get access to scatteredscotts? I changed emails and forgot to save the info.
She looks really cute for her first day.
HOw adorable! She looks so grown up! Gosh i can't believe how fast the time goes! I remeber when she was just a little one! we miss you guys!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i can't believe she is in 2nd grade...crazy...
Pretty in pink! Kaylee your hair is really cute fixed like that.
Love Grandma
Cute!!!! How fun. Thank you for your comment on our blog. I really am just like you. I admire you and all that you do. Take care!
Kristol
Ps How do I get access to scatteredscotts? I changed emails and forgot to save the info.
She looks really cute for her first day.
HOw adorable! She looks so grown up! Gosh i can't believe how fast the time goes! I remeber when she was just a little one! we miss you guys!
Post a Comment