This last week Kaylee and I got to go to Girl Scout Camp. Kaylee had a blast! Talk about a 7 year old girls dream. Kaylees favorite things about camp were: 1. Riding Horses!! 2. Crafts, Crafts, Crafts! 3. The Camp Trading Post where she bought a cute purple kitty to add to her collection of kitties. My favorite things at camp were: 1. I didn't have to cook or do dishes! 2. Spending one on one time with Kaylee. 3. Riding the horses (I'm still sore 2 days later)and enjoying the cool mountain air. Kaylees camp name was Starlight and mine was Moonlight, Kaylee picked them out. This picture is of us making cupcakes. We later made homemade ice cream in a can.
The horse we got to ride on. His name is Derby.
Girls Night Out - We got to paint eachothers nails, make a cute picture frame and do some yoga!
3 comments:
Wow! What girly fun. . .I'm so excited to do those fun things with Kirstin! I'm glad that you all had a fun time.
Love ya!
what a good mom! She will always remember that. Jeez I got to get on the ball! Too fun
Looks like you had so much fun!!!!!!!!!!
NOw you will have to come visit us so we can have some fun together!
Post a Comment