I remember it was "little" Justin that I saw on those same trails not too long ago. I am surprised that he would like to go back to our old "educational" vacation spots. Did the kids take notebooks and did they have 500 words reports do after their return??? It seems the cycle of life comes back around to the same spot. Dad C
So they really were educational vacation spots! :) Looks beautiful. We are embarking on our educational living situation. looks like a trailer park until the electricity can be run to the property which could take over 5 weeks. Can't live without AC in southern Arizona!
2 comments:
I remember it was "little" Justin that I saw on those same trails not too long ago. I am surprised that he would like to go back to our old "educational" vacation spots. Did the kids take notebooks and did they have 500 words reports do after their return???
It seems the cycle of life comes back around to the same spot. Dad C
So they really were educational vacation spots! :) Looks beautiful. We are embarking on our educational living situation. looks like a trailer park until the electricity can be run to the property which could take over 5 weeks. Can't live without AC in southern Arizona!
Post a Comment