
Our neighbor and friend Chris Martin gave us tickets to go see the Pioneer Comemoration with the Osmonds at the Conference Center last night. This was our first time going to something at the Conference Center and it was really fun. It was kind of unusual to have people screaming and going wild in the conference center over the Osmonds. We even saw someone holding up a sign in front of us.....cracked me up I tell you! Half of the songs I didn't know because I was not alive in the sixties or early seventies. It was nice to not feel like the "old ones" around. Nevertheless Donny looked good as usual and Marie looked fabulous too. We really enjoyed ourselves. The best part was it was actually a date! We ate at PF Changs right before and that place had ymmuy food (thanks Courtney). Definately a "go back again" place. After the concert Chris took us on a brief tour of the Conference Center's production areas. Man that place is HUGE and talk about a TON of cables and many people to work all that stuff! This picture is of Chris and Justin in the sound booth right in the middle of the conference center.
2 comments:
That is so cool...I would have loved to see that. And PF Changs is one of my faves...I am jealous of your date night, I have forgotten what those are!!
I didn't know you guys were bloggers, I have to add you as a link, check us out on http://thecarterfamilee.blogspot.com
Post a Comment