Grandmas V. came up to see the kids in their costumes. Yes, even the dogs got dressed up.
This was our cute cowgirl
This was our crazy monkey boy.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute costumes. I love the monkey, i wish i had that one for my little monkey, it would have fit his personality just perfect. Cute cowgirl too, love them boots. Who is the other one, can't tell if it is K or J. How fun!! Hope you got your pictures and like them. I haven't heard from you so i hope they turned out okay. Let me know.
5 comments:
Cute costumes. I love the monkey, i wish i had that one for my little monkey, it would have fit his personality just perfect. Cute cowgirl too, love them boots. Who is the other one, can't tell if it is K or J. How fun!!
Hope you got your pictures and like them. I haven't heard from you so i hope they turned out okay. Let me know.
I love the costumes! They look so adorable! What how come you aren't in any of the pictures dressing up!
------------:)
Your kids are so cute! It was fun to see the pictures.
Your little cowgirl would fit in perfectly down here! Everybody looks great :)
is that your mom in the scream mask? i am gonna have nightmares!
Post a Comment